Saturday, December 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
I was very excited because I was going on a long vacation of 9-10 days. Actually while planning for this trip I had laid out various op...
-
Trek to Korlai Fort Since last few months the heat in mumbai is increasing day by day and the side effect of this is that my trek...
-
Last few days were very hectic for me, especially when the occasion was the marriage of my younger sister.As the marriage was in Delhi...
-
China Town in Mumbai ! Hey you must be mistaken, China Town Woh toh Kolkatta mai hai , Well that was my immediate reacti...
-
DAY ONE Mumbai to Tbilisi: Hum Aapke Hain Cold! You know that feeling when a trip finally begins? That mix of excitement, mild panic,...
-
It so happened that our last trek to gorakhgad was very memorable, specially on 2 count first it was a trek which we did on our own and se...
-
After doing the Mahuli Trek I realised that trekking during the month of October heat could be a tough preposition hence I decided that I wi...
-
After visiting the Nageshwar Temple we were told by our auto riksha driver that there is a Pond nearby known as Gopi Talav (Gopi T...
-
In our first part of the blog we visited Solapur Municipal Building ( click here to read part one) and a little walk of 100 metres an...
-
The monsoon had just knocked on the door of Mumbai and in the process it almost knocked out the city out of control. The whole city w...

this is an amazzzzzziing post !! all about trekking !! wow !!
ReplyDelete